Header Ads

Turkey Tendon Faces



Summer gets a consolation treat after finding out her concrete table is unfixable - a turkey tendon

After seeing what happened to my concrete table yesterday, I was kind of bummed.

somali cat bummed about concrete table

My human felt bad too, so she brought out something special.

somali cat surprised by sudden appearance of turkey tendon

A turkey tendon! We got a few for free a few days ago when we went to the local pet store. (My human took video, but no photos.) I gnawed a whole one while we were checking out, and she had two more in reserve. She thought this was the perfect time to give me another one.

somali cat grabbing for turkey tendon

It was! I really love these things, and I had never had them before our trip to the store.

somali cat gnawing on turkey tendon

I totally enjoyed myself. For a few moments, I even forgot about the table.

Somali cat making turkey tendon faces

You can tell when I really like a chewy treat by the faces I make.

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.