Header Ads

I Went to the Big Chain Pet Store!



Summer has a quick trip to the big chain pet store.

I got to go on a slightly longer outing today! I even had to use the litter box before I went. It was to the big chain pet store in the next city over from us. It took us a whole 15 minutes to get there. I was very excited for a trip.

somali cat in shopping cart

They had hand sanitizer and paper towels by the shopping carts, and my human used them very liberally! And although everyone was wearing masks (except me) and keeping their distance, I still got lots of admiration from people in the store! In fact, lots of them seemed pretty excited that I was there!

somali cat with new gingham dress

My human even got me a new dress. She says maybe we can have a picnic somewhere soon.

somali cat watching love birds

This is the store with the indoor birdies, so I got to watch them! One of these birdies seemed really interested in me.

somali cat watching parakeets

For some reason, the parakeets never notice me.

somali cat looking at cans of cat food

My human bought a big load of cat food! This is our breakfast for the next several weeks.

somali cat on checkout counter in pet store

The guy behind the checkout counter was thrilled to see me! He even wanted to know if he could pet me. My human thought about it for a moment, then said it was okay if he used hand sanitizer. So he did. That was cool.

Somali cat in carrier, ready to go home

I think our trip was way too short! I hope my human can take me out again soon.

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.