Header Ads

Fun Outtakes From Recent Photo Shoots



Summer shares some fun outtakes from recent photo shoots.

Nearly all my recent photo sessions have produced at least one or two fun outtakes! So I’m sharing them with you today. Actually, the photo above isn’t totally an outtake. It’s just a shot my human quickly grabbed on our way to do a different set of pictures.

somali cat sitting up with piano

This one, on the other hand (or paw), is a bona fide outtake from my outdoor piano practice. I was getting a little too excited over my playing!

somali cat on concrete table with tongue out

And of course there’s the requisite photo of me with my tongue out.

somali cat with head in treat bag

This was my mood when I saw my broken concrete table. Spoiler alert: actually, my human hid my turkey tendons in there!

somali cat at pet store with tongue out

Here’s a screen capture you didn’t see from my recent trip to the pet store! But if you saw the video, you’ll remember that shot.

Somali cat rubbing head on stucco wall

What was I doing in this photo? I look like I head butted the stucco!

I hope you enjoyed these outtakes! Let me know your favorite in the comments.

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.