Header Ads

Going Outside, My Cat Training – and Treats!



Summer shares a video of her going outside, doing cat training, and getting treats

I have some video for you today! A couple of weeks ago, my human filmed one of my front yard outings. She just edited some of the footage together in the past week. It’s already a hit on Instagram, but she also posted it on YouTube so she could easily share it here.

somali cat on concrete table with tail up

It’s also one of the last times my human shot anything with me on the concrete table before it broke. Don’t worry, I think a new base is already on the way! Until then, enjoy this fun, 2-minute video of me going outside, practicing my cat training – and treats!

Remember to like the video and subscribe to my YouTube channel! I’m posting lots more there now!

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.