Header Ads

It’s Bikini Season!



It's bikini season, and Summer is ready!

I’m so glad bikini season is finally here! Because I’ve got a couple of swimsuits, and I am going to wear one for you today!

somali cat wearing a cute pink and white bikini

Here it is! I’ve had this for years, and it still fits. That must be some sort of accomplishment!

somali cat in bikini, doing a look over the shoulder pose

Here’s my classic over-the-shoulder cheesecake pose!

somali cat showing off bikini bottoms

My human made sure I showed off my bikini bottom, for some reason.

somali cat in a bikini and sunglasses

Sometimes I wear a straw hat with this bikini, but this time, I decided to wear my sunglasses instead.

somali cat in bikini and sun glasses, ringing for service

I also have my bell so I can ring for service at poolside! Not that I would ever go into the pool. Have you ever seen a bikini model get wet?

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.