Header Ads

Somebody Is Bored!



somali cat surrounded by pirate costume

Along with the other things my human found the other day, she dug up this costume. It’s not something she got. I think my breeder gave it to her. Normally she doesn’t put this sort of thing on me because she thinks they are too silly for me. And I tend to agree. But we are stuck here without anywhere to take me, so that means I’m also stuck with this costume. So let’s get it over with.

somali cat wearing body part of pirate costume

See what I mean? And we haven’t even gotten to the hat yet.

Judging from what Summer is wearing today, somebody is bored

Maybe this flies with other internet cats, but it’s really not my thing.

somali cat striking a pose in pirate costume

In spite of it all, I tried my best to strike a pose.

somali cat in pirate costume ringing a bell

I also did my tricks, including ringing my bell. I don’t think pirates are supposed to do tricks, do you?

Do you think I should wear more costumes like this one? Please say no in the comments.

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.