Header Ads

Outtakes, Extras, and Action Shots



somali cat wearing pink Peter Pan collar

I have some fun photos and extra shots for you today! The one above isn’t an outtake, of course. It’s a leftover from my April Fool charm school post. There just wasn’t a place for me in my Peter Pan collar when the post was being put together. One of this series may still wind up somewhere because they were pretty nice.

somali cat playing with RompiCatz toy

Here’s an action shot from my RompiCatz toys post. I really had a lot of fun playing with them!

somali cat chomping skull head cat toy

And here’s another one, this time with my favorite toy from the other day.

somali cat taking off scarf after wearing it as a face mask

I know you all thought I was so tolerant for wearing those thrown-together face masks the other day. But the truth is, I would only wear them long enough for my human to get in a few photos before I would remove them! Granted, I let her put them on me over and over again until she got the shot, but I was just as diligent taking them off every time. I did get extra treats for my semi-patience.

somali cat awkwardly wearing scarf

Sometimes instead of pulling the scarf over my head, I pulled it down — and the result usually looked something like this. I’m really glad I’m a kitty and don’t have to wear a mask for real!

I hope you enjoyed today’s silly photos!

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.