Header Ads

My New Charm School for Cats



Summer is establishing a new charm school for cats.

I have something awesome and new to share with you! I am founding a charm school for cats only! Here is the freshly designed logo:

Summer's Charm School

Here are some of the things I will be teaching.

somali cat wearing a big tiara

How to properly wear a tiara. It is much harder than it looks!

somali cat in pears with handbag

The fine art of accessorizing.

somali cat in dress, walking towards camera

How to walk with grace and elegance.

Also, how to be nicely groomed:

In addition I will be teaching about entertaining guests in the proper way.

somali cat in dress for tea party

This includes putting on afternoon teas, from proper attire to setting out a nice selection of delicacies.

somali cat in elegant dress, sitting on dining table

And, of course, how to throw a dinner party that will be the talk of the season. I’ll cover everything from the correct place settings to seating arrangements.

somali cat ringing for servants

And a whole section on your servants, and how to make sure they are working effectively.

Are you as excited as I am about this? If you are, you can sign up below.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

APRIL FOOL!

Still, wouldn’t this be a fun idea?

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.