Header Ads

A Random Modeling Session



Summer does a very random modeling session

My human still hasn’t put together an Easter photo shoot. She has props — she acquired this bunny basket shortly before everything got shut down. And there are Easter things in a bag somewhere upstairs. But so far, she hasn’t figured out what to do with any of it. Meanwhile, she dug out a few dresses that haven’t seen the light of day in a while.

somali cat examining easter bunny basket

As you can see, I was rather confused by the random assortment of things on the set.

somali cat wearing a pink spring dress

As I figured, I got to model the dresses.

somali cat in dress sitting next to easter bunny basket

Since the colors match, she thought maybe I could pose with the bunny basket. So she had me sit next to it to see how I look with it.

somali cat in dress looking in empty easter basket

I hope she plans to fill the basket with something.

somali cat striking a pose in pineapple dress

The other dress, I think I wore once before it got put away, never to be seen again. So it’s nice that it has reappeared. I even struck a pose in it.

close up of somali cat in pineapple dress

In fact, I struck a couple of poses. Do you see the pineapple in the middle of the flower?

Well, I don’t know exactly what’s going to shake out with these things, or if any of them are going to be in the Easter photo session that I assume is still happening. We’ll see.

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.