Header Ads

Ambassador Cat Show Prep



somali cat with wardrobe for her Ambassador Cat show prep

I’m getting ready for my big Ambassador Cat debut. But as far as I can tell, the cat show prep is pretty much the same as always. I have wardrobe to pick, for one thing.

somali cat getting a bath

And yes, I still have to have a bath. In fact, it’s kind of even more important because I’m seriously representing my breed. I mean, there’s a whole banner that says “Somali” with a photo of me on it!

somali cat getting dried after bath

It’s starting to be a bit too cool to have my baths in the enclosed patio, like I do the rest of the year. Especially when I get them at night, like I did this time. So instead I get them in the kitchen sink.

wet somali cat getting a butt skritch

Even though baths aren’t my favorite thing in the world, I still can’t resist a butt skritch before my blow dry.

somali cat getting blow dried

And usually about halfway through my blow dry, I start to realize how awesome I’m going to look!

somali cat happy to be groomed

Which is why I always look so happy when I’m done with the grooming part!

somali cat ready for the cat show

I’m very excited! I think I will have a really good time!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.