Header Ads

Happy Thanksgiving 2019



 

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday – gratitude, family and food made with love – is there anything better?

Happy Belated Thanksgiving to my neighbors up north in Canada – if you are not an American or a Canadian and don’t celebrate Thanksgiving – I highly suggest you start. Thanksgiving, like the 4th of July, does not involve an exchange of material gifts – so there isn’t this ridiculous pressure to make sure you buy something for everyone on your list. Rather, it is a time to spend with family and eat good food…something I am always willing to partake in.

Jenny holding Murphy and Caymus Ragdoll Cats

Speaking of gratitude, I want to thank you all. Every time I am asked what I do for a living, I say, “I have a website about cats.” People look at me puzzled wondering how that works – how someone could make a living doing that. Some days, I don’t know if I have it quite all figured out just yet =).

While it did take me over 11 years to be able to support myself from the “website about cats”, I could have never done it without any of you.

Jenny Dean and Ragdoll cats Charlie Trigg Floppycats

Floppycats would not be where it was today without any of you – those of you that like our photos on Instagram and Facebook, those of you who comment on our videos on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram, those of you who write in asking questions, those of you who respond to “NEED READER HELP” inquiries on Facebook and Instagram, those of you who tell your friends and family about Floppycats, those of you who comment on blog posts, those of you who share our content on your social media or with friends and family and much, much more.

THANK YOU!

Every single one of you makes my dream of working for myself and being at home with my cats, a reality, and I cannot thank you enough.

Without you, our community of uniting Ragdoll cat lovers worldwide would not exist – we are all essential to this site’s existence.  Thank you for your support – it means the world to me!

jenny-dean-and-caymus-october-2017

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families and your kitties.

The post Happy Thanksgiving 2019 appeared first on Floppycats.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.