Header Ads

She Knows How to Ruin a Good Nap #PetPhotoFails #Bloopers



Hi everybuddy. I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving. Our humans went somewhere else for dinner so it was quiet around here most of the day.

Zoey in her hammick

Today is Black Friday, and being a cat and all, I really don’t care much about shopping. But it’s also the last Friday of the month…so you know what that means, right? It’s time for the Pet Photo Fails Blog Hop hosted by our friends, Melissa and Mudpie over at Melissa’s Mochas, Mysteries & Meows.

You should know what to do by now…just post a photo fail of your pet…you know…one of those pictures that just didn’t turn out right and usually ends up in the recycle bin.

Since the weather has been getting colder, I’ve been spending a lot more time in my hammick. ‘Specially since the lady with the yellow hair added this nice blanket for me. It’s the purrfect napping spot. Until that camera comes out…and someone decides they want to take pictures.

Zoey in her hammick looking away

Well, I wasn’t feeling it. All I wanted to do was take a nap. So I turned away. But that didn’t deter her. She kept say “C’mon…look this way, Zoey.”

Zoey getting off her hammick

So I did the only thing I knew that would get her to stop…I got up and walked away. She knows how to ruin a good nap.

These are my submissions for this month’s Pet Photo Fails Blog Hop…totally untouched except for a little cropping and adding our watermark. If you wanna see other funny pet photo fails or to join the hop, visit Melissa’s Mochas, Mysteries and Meows by clicking HERE.



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! https://ift.tt/2Y2ktI3
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.