Header Ads

Pet Store Shopping Trip Fail



somali cat on leash at pet store

We were getting low on one particular cat food, so my human gathered me up and took me to the pet store. It was nice to get out of the house, just for fun and not to work.

somali cat rubbing against cat tree box

It wasn’t the most exciting shopping trip, though. I dropped broad hints about wanting this cat tree, but they were thoroughly ignored.

somali cat getting comfortable on dog bed on shopping trip at pet store

My human didn’t go for this dog bed either.

somali cat not fond of cardboard carrier

No, of course she didn’t get this cheap cardboard carrier! But she did have a story — the cat she had in the 1980s and 1990s had to go to the vet in one just like this! Can you believe it? My human definitely was not up on cat carriers back then.

somali cat looking at bunny

I did get to watch this bunny. Neither of us were impressed.

somali cat watching birds at pet store

The birds weren’t impressed by me either.

somali cat looking at witch hat on a shopping trip

There were, of course, lots of Halloween costumes, but neither my human nor I were terribly impressed by them. A couple of them she has already brought home from a previous shopping trip.

somali cat looking at pet halloween costumes

The costumes this year are pretty disappointing.

somali cat wearing a unicorn hat

The unicorn hat got a big paws down from me.

somali cat wearing a monster halloween hat

As did this stupid “monster” head. And you know what? They were out of the food we came there for! So we went home empty-handed and empty pawed. I think this is a first!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.