Header Ads

Fall Leaves Selfies



somali cat with garland of fall leaves wound around her

While I was doing the photo session the other day with the fall leaves, I thought I might as well get this week’s selfie done too.

somali cat reaching for iPhone for selfie

It was just a matter of getting the iPhone from my human, taking a few quick shots, and getting back to work.

somali cat selfie with fall leaves

Wow, I nailed it right away! I love when that happens.

somali cat selfie with fall leaves on head

Since that turned out so well, I took a couple of extra minutes to take a selfie with the leaves on my head. I know some of you liked the shot like that the other day. So here you go!

Sunday Selfies with the Cat on My Head

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.