Header Ads

Out of Focus #PetPhotoFails #Bloopers



Hi everybuddy! It’s the last Friday of the month so you know what that means, don’tcha? It’s time once again for Pet Photo Fails Blog Hop hosted by our friends, Melissa and Mudpie, over at Melissa’s Mochas, Mysteries & Meows. This is a blog hop where all you have to do is post a photo fail of your pet. You know…one of those pictures that just didn’t turn out right and would normally end up in the recycle bin.

Here’s my photo fail for this month…untouched except for resizing and adding our watermark.

Zoey looking away

The lady with the yellow hair wanted to get some pictures of me on that scratcher but I wasn’t having it. All I wanted to do was get away from there. This was the only shot she got before I bolted. Blurry…out of focus…and I’m not looking at the camera. Sometimes a cat just doesn’t want her picture taken!

If you wanna see other funny pet photo fails or to join the hop, visit Melissa’s Mochas, Mysteries and Meows by clicking HERE.



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! https://ift.tt/2lAsS6V
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.