Header Ads

Embarrassing Photo Flubs



skeptical somali cat photo flub

Most of the photo flubs here are the fault of my human, and she really should be embarrassed over them! The photo above is pretty much my commentary on everything you see below.

somali cat with camera strap in photo

The strap on my human’s camera is tiny — it is just a wrist strap. Even so, she managed to get it into this shot. If the photo had been any good, it could have been edited out, I suppose, but it was only a mediocre capture, and I wasn’t even looking at the camera.

somali cat with camera strap in photo flub

And as if that wasn’t bad enough, she did it again during my wardrobe photo shoot. This picture could not have been saved, even if we’d wanted to!

somali cat looking at kicker toy

Even the dumbest cat knows that kicker toys don’t fly. And only the lamest human would try to get a photo of me looking at it… and cut off one of my ears. Fortunately she realized pretty quickly this angle wasn’t going to work, and set it down so I could play with it.

somali cat kicking back at the cat show

This isn’t really so much a photo flub as it is just a funny photo of me relaxing at the cat show. My human has been wracking her brain for a good caption… because this photo really needs one.

somali cat's tail sticking up from box

And once again, that’s the end of these outtakes! I hope you enjoyed them!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.