Header Ads

Gathering My Cat Show Wardrobe



somali cat putting together her cat show wardrobe

I’m appearing at a cat show in Ontario (California) this weekend! I’m freshly bathed and ready to put together my cat show wardrobe.

somali cat looking over a few boxes of her clothes

Even though it’s going to be in the 90’s outside, they will be cranking up the air conditioning inside. It won’t be cold enough for sweaters though. But I don’t want to wear something too summery looking since it’s almost fall.

somali cat with the outfits she has picked out for the cat show

What do you think of my choices? I picked mostly muted colors, sometimes combined with black. I think bright pinks are more for spring and summer.

somali cat with accessories for cat show

Accessories are really important too! They can really finish off an outfit… or in my case, sometimes they can stand on their own by themselves.

somali cat wearing pearl necklace and beret

I don’t have any dresses or sweaters that go with my raspberry beret at the moment, so I may just pair it with this pearl necklace. Sadly, the elastic is going on the necklace, so I may have to retire it soon.

somali cat with her chosen cat show wardrobe

So this is what I’m bringing with me for the weekend! It’s a small show, but I think it will be lots of fun!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.