Header Ads

Easy E’s in the Cube on Selfie Sunday



Hey guys. Remember last week when I told you I rediscovered my scratcher? Well, this week I rediscovered my cube.

Ernie in his soft sided cube

The mom says it’s the changing seasons…that’s why I’m hanging out in spots that I haven’t been all summer. Though it sure doesn’t feel like the seasons are changing. It’s been hot and humid all weekend. Has it been hot where you are?

Ernie in his soft sided cube

Here’s my selfie for today.

I like it in here…there’s 2 doors so it’s easy to get in and out of. And it’s soft and comfy. So much so…I think I’ll get my easy on. I wonder what “new” thing I’ll find next??

Ernie sleeping in his soft sided cube

Zzzzzzzz…..

I’m pawticipating in The Cat on My Head Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. To join the hop or to see other fun selfies, click HERE.



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! https://ift.tt/31KvPkY
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.