Header Ads

I’m Starring in My Own Reality TV Series!



somali cat starring in her own reality tv series

Guess what! I’m going to be on my own reality TV series! After the success of the documentary Catwalk, about the competitive cat show world, some producer humans were looking to expand on this idea, with a specific cat. My human read a notice about it on an entertainment industry email list she belongs to, so she contacted them. After a Skype interview, a small crew came over to our house and I did tricks for them and modeled some outfits. They loved me, and all the things I do! They even loved Binga. So my human worked out the details with them, and my new show is going to debut in the fall. Introducing…

summer in the kitty, a new reality TV series

I’m so excited! It’s going to follow me on all my adventures, and I can guarantee there is going to be some drama!

therapy cat ready to go to work

They are going to show me being of service as a therapy cat. Because of the HIPAA restrictions, it’s probably going to be mostly my college campus visits, and maybe some other places that will be able to give permission.

celeb-kitty at a cat show

And how my therapy cat life contrasts and conflicts with my life as a celeb-kitty and social media influencer! Can I do justice to both sides of my career?

rag doll mix cat at vet clinic

And the show also follows the stories of my two roomies: Boodie, unwanted by her rescue and dumped on my human, supposedly as a “foster,” she has always been insecure and worried she would be abandoned once again.

tortoiseshell cat wearing a dress and an evil expression

And Binga, who thinks that whatever I do, she can do better. Will she pull out her whapping paw when she realizes she won’t be allowed to share in my adventures?

This is really huge! I hope you will all be tuning in when it’s on television. It’ll be on… oh, wait a minute…

APRIL FOOL!

Sadly, this isn’t really happening. At least not yet. But who knows? Maybe someone will think it’s a good idea and contact me!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.