Header Ads

My Pet Expo Celeb-Kitty Weekend



somali cat posing at pet expo

I think this was my biggest weekend yet as a celeb-kitty! I am not benched with the cat show cats at all. I was in the other half of the hall with the sponsors and vendors.

somali cat on bed on table at pet expo

My human brought one of my beds from home, and it was a very comfy place to hang out. Here I am at the Winn Feline Foundation Booth.

somali cat in dress at pet expo

Across from the Winn booth was the Dr. Elsey’s and TICA booths.

somali cat sitting with TICA New Supreme ribbons

TICA had some of their fancy show ribbons on display.

somali cat sitting at TICA booth

I also spent a lot of time at the TICA booth, greeting people.

somali cat in sleepypod bed that is advertising a giveaway

They were giving away a Sleepypod, and they had one for all the entries. Of course, I had to try it out. My human kept having to tell people I wasn’t part of the prize.

somali cat in necktie using celebrity booth for photo ops

My favorite spot to greet attendees was behind the TICA and Dr. Elsey’s booths. Moshow the cat rapper was using it as his meet and greet space, but when he wasn’t there, I took advantage of it. It was awesome. People just assumed I was a celeb-kitty. Which, of course, I am!

somali cat in new dress and semi-new hat, goth style

My human got me a new dress from a vendor that she bought a dress from last year. It goes really well with a hat I recently got from an Etsy seller. It’ll be a nice ensemble for Halloween!

somali cat can't figure out treat puzzle

I also got to go back to the Catit area. I’m really embarrassed to admit I could not figure out this treat puzzle! My human couldn’t believe it because I am so good at using my paws otherwise.

somali cat in cat carrier on display at pet expo

When I visited these pet carrier people, they invited me to sit in their carrier! I rather liked it, and stayed there for a while. Of course lots of people wanted to photograph me.

somali cat giving human a high five while in carrier

This was a great weekend! I met all sorts of nice people, got to explore, and got lots more followers on Instagram, thanks to the video with Moshow!

somali cat dressed like a celeb-kitty

I felt like a celeb-kitty, for real!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.