Header Ads

Preparing for My Pet Expo Weekend



somali cat in blonde wig preparing for her pet expo weekend

Do I look a little bit frazzled? I am frazzled! I’ve got a big event coming up — the Pet Expo in Costa Mesa. I will be there all three days, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Plus I’ll be a featured cat. I’m not even going to be benched with the other cats. I get to be at the Winn Feline Foundation booth. Oh, and I’m going to be on television! Thursday, I will be on KTLA’s Early Morning News. Then Friday, I will be on Telemundo’s Buenos Dias Los Angeles, and also (I think) Fox11’s Good Day LA. So it’s really important that I pack some good outfits.

I’d better get this wig off. It’s making me even crazier than I already am.

somali cat in dress looking at accessories

I also need to pack some accessories. That’s the way you pull together an outfit, after all.

somali cat in dress with pearl necklace

This pretty pearl necklace has been sitting around forever! I thought I should use it this weekend.

somali cat with fancy dress and Batcat costume

I also wanted to pack a variety of looks, from fancy dress to superhero outfits! (Although my human says my best superhero outfit is my therapy cat vest.)

somali cat wearing sombrero

And Cinco de Mayo is coming up, so I thought I’d bring along this sombrero, just in case.

somali cat in raspberry hoodie

Also, it might be cool when I arrive for these early morning shows, so I’d better bring my hoodie.

somali cat with bell to ring

And of course, I am bringing my bell to ring!

Somali cat with a lot of wardrobe

Oh no, I think I’ve overpacked! Well, there is no telling what I am going to need so my human will just have to deal with it.

Please note! Because of the morning shows, our schedule is going to be very crazy, and I won’t be able to post like usual on Facebook. Sadly, Facebook accounts for way more of my visitors than I’d like, so I will need your help! Please share my posts today and this weekend widely, and let people know about me. The only way anyone is going to see my blog over the next few days is with your help.

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.