Header Ads

Easy E’s Pearly Whites Selfie Sunday



Hey guys. My selfie for today features my pearly whites.

black cat showing teeth

Over the past couple of months, the mom noticed that my breath was kinda stinky. I suggested that some good breath mints could take care of that problem but the mom wasn’t buying it. Then when I was at the vet for a check-up last month, the vet lady said I had some tartar and gingivitis building up on my teeth and probably could use a cleaning. Y’know, I’m almost 14 now and never have had my teeth cleaned. So last week I got dragged off to the vet for what they call a “dental.” And apparently my teeth were a little worse than originally thought. The vet had to remove 3 of my molars because of tooth resorption…kinda like a human having a cavity but with cats, they don’t fill cavities, they just remove the tooth. If those teeth hadn’t been removed, they could get very painful and cause me more problems. So out they came. I’m  doing okay despite losing those 3 teeths.

Check out my pearly whites! Pretty impressive, aren’t they?

I’m pawticipating in The Cat on My Head Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. To join the hop or to see other fun selfies, click HERE.



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! http://bit.ly/2DAMk9m
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.