Header Ads

Strolling in My Spring Dress



somali cat in spring dress, ready to stroll

After I reviewed Emmy’s new kids’ book, I decided I wanted to go for a stroll. My human put a spring dress on me. Can you tell how happy that made me?

somali cat about to jump off concrete table

Usually my human puts me down when I want to go walking, but this time she said I had to jump. I wasn’t used to that, which I guess is obvious!

somali cat in spring dress on grass

But I did jump, and the fresh grass felt so good that I kept making happy paws.

somali cat strolling through front yard

So I walked around the front yard and enjoyed the late afternoon. The weather is perfect right now.

somali cat in spring dress, watching birds

I got to stay out for a really long time and watch birds and enjoy the sunshine. The only reason we wound up going inside was because it was dinnertime.

somali cat in dress trending on Instagram hashtag for spring dress

I posted one of the photos from my afternoon on my Instagram account, and one of the hashtags I used was #springdress. And can you believe that for a while, I was trending for that hashtag? It was pretty funny!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.