Header Ads

Outside Outtakes



somali cat making weird face with picture book

You’d think that when I’m outside, and the weather and lighting is perfect, that all my photos would be too! But you’d be wrong. Here are some examples of photo disasters that happened during my photo shoot the other day. Like this one, with Emmy’s book. Don’t ask me what was going on — I don’t remember!

somali cat staring into the camera lens

This one is really embarrassing because it’s something Binga frequently does! Usually I’m very good about posing and keeping the proper space between the camera and myself. But this time I couldn’t resist staring into the lens up close! Of course my human didn’t have to snap a photo right that moment either.

somali cat looking at the sky with dread

Normally I love birdie watching when I’m outside, but I look horrified here! This photo looks like it should be in a scary movie.

somali cat walking back to concrete table

And, once again, that is the end of this week’s outtakes! I hope you enjoyed them.

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.