Header Ads

Talk to the Tail #PetPhotoFails #Bloopers



Hi everybuddy! Y’know, it’s been a while since I pawticipated in the Pet Photo Fails monthly blog hop. In fact, I don’t think I’ve joined in since hosting of it was taken over by our friends Melissa and Mudpie over at Melissa’s Mochas, Mysteries and Meows. That’s because a certain human around here (the one with yellow hair…you know who I’m referring to) forgets about it. She has the memory of a flea! But somehow she remembered this month.

As the title suggests, the Pet Photo Fail blog hop is where you post a photo fail of your pet…you know…one of those blooper pictures that just didn’t turn out right and normally would end up in the recycle bin. Since I usually don’t make it easy for her to take pictures of me, there’s always ton of photo fails of me to choose from.

Here’s my blooper entries for this month…unedited except for cropping.

torbie cat

She saw me laying in the sun outside my hidey hole and thought it was a good opportunity to take some glam-shots of me. Boy was she wrong!

First I gave her the stink eye.

cat climbing into cat condo

And then I quickly put an end to that photo shoot. Talk to the tail!

To join the blog hop, visit Melissa’s Mochas, Mysteries and Meows by clicking HERE.



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! http://bit.ly/2UHAFeH
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.