Header Ads

Slightly Naughty Outtakes



slightly naughty somali cat in Chullo hate

My human and I are leaving before dawn on Wednesday for Newark. So I hope you don’t mind me giving you a few slightly naughty outtakes from the past week. Hey, even pros like me have their moments!

somali cat trying to take off Chullo hat

After giving my human the raspberry in the first shot, I tried to take off the Chullo hat! I didn’t realize there were more shots that needed to be done.

somali cat in car, looking sulky

My human says I look like a sulky teenager in this photo. I keep having to remind her I am actually 39 in cat years, and probably at least as mature as she is!

somali cat standing up on pet store counter

When we were checking out during yesterday’s trip to the pet store, my human wanted to make me stay for a photo, but I was so excited I kept sitting up!

somali cat at pet store, giving raspberry

And here we are, back where we started, with me giving my human a raspberry. I hope you enjoyed my outtakes! Next time you hear from me, I’ll be on the East Coast!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.