Header Ads

Easy E’s Freezing Selfie Sunday



Cat looking at fireplace

Hey guys. I’m feeling a little chilled today. I sure could use the warmth of a fire but I can’t figure out how to turn this thing on. Even if I did, I bet I’d get yelled at by the mom for messing with it. Phooey.

While I wait for her to come turn this thing on for me, guess I’ll take my selfie…if my paws aren’t too cold to hold the flashy box.

Black cat

Don’t I look cold? I can feel the icicles beginning to form on my nose. It doesn’t help that the mom keeps the heat in this house at a low temperature. She’s such a cheapskate.

Cat laying in front of fireplace

Sheesh. A cat could freeze around here waiting for human intervention.

I’m freezing but pawticipating in the Cat on My Head’s Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. To join in or see other fun selfies…hopefully no one else is freezing like I am…click HERE.



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! http://bit.ly/2I1luff
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.