Header Ads

SPRINGING INTO THE NEW YEAR WITH SAWYER



Sunday Selfies: Week #229 

 

Sunday Selfies with Springy selfie.

 

I love to play springs, and so I am certain I have one with me at all times. MOL! I look so cute, I decided to take a selfie to share with you.

The only bad thing about this photo is my left front leg. You can see where they shaved off my furs at the Emergency Vet. Didn’t they know it is winter, and I need my furs?

Computer Woes Continue

I am coming to you today from Dad Tom’s laptop. Mom got a call Caturday morning that she would not be getting her laptop back from the repair shop until Monday at noon. Needless to say, she is not a happy camper, as it was supposed to be ready in three to four hours from the time she dropped it off Friday morning. Currently she is consoling herself with dark chocolate, peanut M&Ms. She certainly better be planning on riding that Peloton-thingie later.

Let’s Hop

Enough about Mom’s problems. Let’s get our hopping on for the final time in 2018! If you are new to hopping or to our blog hop, here are those stoopy pointers we are forced to post each week by “you know who.”

  • The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
  • You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
  • Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
  • You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
  • The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
  • Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
  • Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.

Appreciation & Thanks

I want to let everyone know once again how grateful I am for your love, support, purrs, prayers and POTP. Since adding the Keppra to my other two medications, I have not had a seizure. That’s ten whole days seizure free.

Mom, I and all the Kitties Blue also thank each of you who joined the Sunday Selfies blog hop in 2018. We realize participants have dwindled from what they once were, but it still remains popular, and we will continue bringing it to you in 2019.

Mom says we’ll see you tomorrow for New Year’s Eve with our final Spark of 2018. Until then…

Purrs and paw-pats, Sawyer

 

 



The post SPRINGING INTO THE NEW YEAR WITH SAWYER appeared first on The Cat On My Head.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.