Header Ads

Nurse Kitty Selfies



somali cat dressed in nurse kitty uniform

Since my favorite outfit of the past year is my nurse kitty uniform, I thought I’d use it for this week’s selfie. Besides, since my human hasn’t been well, I only got to do one therapy cat visit this month, and I’m aching to get back to work.

somali cat reaching down for iPhone

My human left her iPhone sitting around on the set, so I just had to reach over and grab it.

too close, off-center cat selfie

Well, I totally messed this one up! I partly cut myself off and it is way too close. (I can’t help it, my arms are short!) Let me prop it up and take a step back. Maybe it’ll turn out better that way.

somali cat posing for a selfie

Much better! I’m not sure about the pose, but I’ll leave it for now. My next selfie will be my first one for 2019!

Sunday Selfies with the Cat on My Head

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.