Header Ads

A SPECIAL BIRTHDAY



Happy Birthday Charles

Though we usually post a “Spark” on Monday, we are saving that for tomorrow, New Year’s Day. The reason we are waiting is because this is a super duper special day. It is my boyfriend Charles’ birthday. Isn’t he handsome.

 

Happy Birthday Charles

 

I asked my fabulous Cat Scout baker brofur, Mau, to make a special cake for my special mancat.

 

birthday cake

 

Charles is a fabulous boyfriend. He sent me the best Christmas prezzies. And Mom Inge sent our mom come nice gifts as well as camo scarves (she made) for Charles’ Cat Scout pals, Mau and Cooper Murphy. And I got a scarf in my favorite color, purple. Here’s a few photos of me in my scarf and checking out my gifts.

 

 

Charles, I love you with all my heart and wish you the best birthday ever. Wish I could be with you.

Charles and I are going to hop over to ComedyPlus and join their Awww Mondays blog hop. Click on the badge below to join us.


Purrs and paw-pats, Lisbeth

 

The post A SPECIAL BIRTHDAY appeared first on The Cat On My Head.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.