Header Ads

Memories of Christmases Past



My human is still sick, so in the meantime, here are some photos from past Christmases — you already saw my first Christmas, so here are the rest!

somali cat with christmas tree, 2015

2015 was the first year I was here that we had a Christmas tree.

somali cat posing for christmas shoot, 2015

That year, my human set up some sort of semi-elaborate photo shoot for me.

somali cat posing in Santa outfit

In 2016, my human brought home this ill-fitting Santa outfit for me to model.

somali cat in Santa dress in front of tree

I posed in a cute Santa dress in front of that year’s tree.

therapy cat at hospital in festive holiday collar.

Last year, I posed in front of this tree in the lobby of one of the hospitals where I do therapy cat visits. I wish I could have done more therapy cat visits during this year’s holidays, but with my human unwell, I was only able to do one.

Somali cat in santa outfit and tortoiseshell cat by Christmas tree

And here are Binga and I, in front of last year’s tree. And yes, I am wearing that dumb Santa outfit from 2016 again. At least I didn’t have to wear it this year!

I hope you are having a happy, healthy holiday!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.