Header Ads

Milo – Ragdoll Kitten of the Month



Submitted October 27, 2018

Milo - Ragdoll Kitten of the Month IMG_2305

My name is Beverly and a first time pet parent to a cat. I first became interested in Ragdolls when one day I was searching on the internet different breeds of cats. My husband had passed away in February of 2018. I missed my husband terribly and I just wanted a little companion and decided a cat would be great. I did not know a lot about cats as we always had dogs. After reading about different breeds I just felt that the Ragdoll was the best choice companion for me. I adopted Milo from a breeder at O Canada Ragdolls here in Kitchener On. Canada. She is an excellent breeder and has beautiful cats and recommend anyone looking to adopt a Ragdoll to contact O Canada Ragdolls.

Milo - Ragdoll Kitten of the Month 0181015_170331

I could not decide what name to give my little kitten. I had many suggestions given to me from family and friends but I wanted a name that I myself had chosen therefore I just went on the internet and I googled and saw Milo and decided that this was going to be his name. I think that it just fits him perfectly.

Milo - Ragdoll Kitten of the Month 20181020_132021

Milo is 4 months old. He is a Seal Point Mitted Blaze Ragdoll. He was born June 29,2018. When I first brought him home he hid under the sofa for about 3 days and would only make an appearance when he came out to eat. He is now very playful and enjoys playing with his many little toys. He likes to use his scratching post and enjoys sleeping at the very top. I have it by the window where he can look outdoors. Milo does not like to be held for very long but enjoys lying down beside me and be petted. He is not sleeping with me not my choice but I am hopeful he will in the near future. Milo is now more social with visitors to our home. He loves attention and when he looks at you with those big blue eyes you can not help it but love on him. He loves it when I get down on the floor and play with him. He has a little ball that he likes to chase. I am trying to teach him to retrieve the ball and bring it back to me. He is quite smart and I am sure this will not take too long.

Milo - Ragdoll Kitten of the Month 20181016_182914

I was quite conflicted on what food to have Milo on so I proceeded to do some research of my own. The breeder had him on a raw food diet and everything I read about it indicated that this was a good choice. My sister in law has had cats for many years and she also has had her cats on a raw diet and her cats thrive. Therefore needless to say that this is what I chose for him. I make my own, a recipe I found on catinfo.org and Milo loves it. If doing the raw diet it is important that you make sure you include the supplements that are recommended.

Milo - Ragdoll Kitten of the Month 20181015_200325

Milo has brought a lot of joy into my life and I now could not imagine life without him. He gets mischievous at times like all kittens do but that is all part of raising a kitten.


Do you have a Ragdoll Kitten or Cat?  Consider submitting your kitty!  Ragdoll of the Week submission guidelines

Read more Ragdoll Kitten of the Month submissions.

Getting a Ragdoll Kitten? Check out our book: A Ragdoll Kitten Care Guide: Bringing Your Ragdoll Kitten Home

The post Milo – Ragdoll Kitten of the Month appeared first on Floppycats.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.