Header Ads

Dorky Caturday Outtakes



somali cat looking dorky in Santa hat

Can you believe I’ve accumulated such dorky photos in just a week’s time? My human’s timing must have been really off! Like, look at the photo above. Who would shoot a cat making that face?

somali cat in festive collar with tongue out

Then there was the day I made my therapy cat visit. We didn’t have the time or place for photos while we were at the facility, so my human stopped on the way home so she could grab a handful of shots. Just a handful. And this was one of them.

derp-face somali cat in festive holiday collar

And this one. She did get one or two decent ones, but the outtakes way outnumbered even the mediocre photos.

somali cat at pet store in cat tree with tongue out

She also got me with my tongue out on the day I visited with that Santa impostor.

somali cat napping on sofa

At least there wasn’t much she could do to ruin this photo — I was napping!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.