Header Ads

Caturday Extras



somali cat wearing sweater dress

Here are some Caturday extras — photos from this week that didn’t wind up in any blog posts. I tried on this pretty sweater dress when I was trying to decide on an outfit for Santa. This wasn’t under consideration because it’s way too wintery for our climate. But it’s still pretty and something I will wear when I travel.

side view of winter sweater dress on somali cat

Here is a side view so you can see the skirt and pretty bow.

somali cat in santa dress at cat show with tongue out

This photo was meant to be in yesterday’s blog post, but somehow it was forgotten! ‘Cause you can never have too many tongue-out shots, right?

somali cat in sweater coat sitting on big comfy chair

After my human photographed me with the Christmas tree in the hotel lobby in Portland, we went for a walk. That was so much fun! I paused for a moment to sit on this chair. I couldn’t figure out how to fit it in the original blog post, so here it is.

somali cat trying on new Santa hat

Lastly, a photo of me in this Santa hat wound up on my Instagram account, but not here. It’s a new hat. My human is still trying to find a Santa hat that is comfortable for me. Sadly, this just misses the mark.

I hope you enjoyed my Caturday extras!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.