Header Ads

My Photo Studio Is a Disaster!



Summer's photo studio is a disaster, and she needs help getting it straightened up.

Look at my photo studio! It’s a mess! There are clothes and props all over the place. It’s just a total disaster! My human needs to get in here and organize it, like, yesterday. Let’s start off with the Halloween things first.

Somali cat wearing dumb fish hat

Hmmm… I don’t think organizing meant putting random costumes on me.

Somali cat with Halloween outfits organized

At least all the Halloween costumes are organized now.

somali cat wearing infant shirt

I’m not sure why we’re still hanging onto things like this ill-fitting t-shirt.

somali cat with nice outfits organized

It’s more important to get all my nice clothes organized.

somali cat wearing Santa hat

And even if Christmas is coming up, I still think my holiday outfits need to be nicely organized in one place.

somali cat thinks studio is still a disaster

And… my studio is still a disaster! But I think we may have made a little bit of an improvement.

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.