Header Ads

Easy E’s Selfie in Front of the First Fire of the Season



Hi guys! The weather here has definitely gotten cooler the last few days. So much so that the mom finally broke down and turned on the hot air blowing thingy. She’s always reluctant to turn it on because she says it really does mean summer is over and you-know-what is coming (that bad word beginning with an S).

Ernie in front of the fireplace

This cool weather also got something else turned on. The fireplace! We had our first fire of the season the other day…and to celebrate, I took a selfie in front of it. Yeah, I’ve been parking myself in front of the fire every time it’s on. I may not like the colder weather…but I sure like the fire!

Sunday Selfie Logo

I’m pawticipating in The Cat on My Head Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. To join the hop or to see other fun selfies, click HERE.

pawprints



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! https://ift.tt/3jwLBJb
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.