Header Ads

Easy E’s Selfie on Mother’s Day Sunday



Ernie sitting on lap

Hey, mom? Isn’t this a nice way to spend Mother’s Day…me lying on your lap while you’re on the computer?

Yes it is, Ernie. I love it when you lie on my lap…anytime. Though it appears you’re half lying on the desk, too.

Well, I’m a big boy. I have to spread out.

That you are, Ernie.

Ernie getting scritches

Keep scritching my head, mom…it feels good. Hey…will you help me take my selfie for today?

Of course, Ernie…you know I’ll always help you with your selfie. Turn around.

*CLICK*

Ernie selfie on lap

Not bad, mom. We make a good selfie-taking team. Happy Mother’s Day! You’re the best cat mom ever.

Thanks, Ernie. You’re the best cat ever.

And to all the other cat and dog and bunny and whatever moms out there…Happy Mother’s Day to you!

I’m pawticipating in The Cat on My Head Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. To join the hop or to see other fun selfies, click HERE.



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! https://ift.tt/2WJPEYq
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.