Header Ads

Cat Modeling – on Video!



Summer shares video of a couple of her recent cat modeling sessions

My human has been shooting a lot of video of me recently! Much of it’s for Instagram IGTV, because I’ve been doing pretty well there. (One of my videos got over 64K views!) Since not everyone who reads my blog or follows me on my other social media accounts does Instagram, I’ve also been putting them on my YouTube Channel. So I wanted to share a couple of them with you. They are from my recent cat modeling sessions in my studio. They are both really short — only about a minute and a half. But I’ve packed a lot into them!

First off is a video of me modeling in one of my ugly dresses, and then in one of my pretty dresses. You can see what a cooperative model I am! And I even do a couple of tricks at the end.

somali cat with bee girl costume

The second video is from my session where I dressed up like the Blind Melon bee girl. Confession: I may not have been quite as cooperative about part of the wardrobe for this session.

I hope you enjoyed these! Tell me in the comments which were your favorite parts! And whether you would like to see more of these.

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.