Header Ads

Wardrobe Overcompensation



somali cat with warm clothes for cat show

I’ve got a cat show this weekend (it’s local, in Ontario), so as usual, my human and I picked out some wardrobe. The only thing is, this has been a cold winter for California, and I think my human is out of control with the warm clothes here! Yes, the hall the show is being held in can be chilly, but I’ve already got a fur coat on.

somali cat in winter hoodie - overcompensation for cold California weather

I mean, the last time I wore this winter hoodie, it was 25 degrees in New York! Do I really need it for a 50 degree morning?

somali cat in pink sparkly sweater and matching hat

I have to say, this pink sweater and hat combo is popular! You may remember it from my series of mirror shots in Portland.

somali cat wearing knit cap

Maybe I can just get by with a knit hat. They say you lose most of your body heat through your head. Although I’m not sure that’s true of kitties, even if it is for humans.

somali cat wearing pink knit hat

I’d rather not wear this hat, though.

somali cat wearing cute pink pattern sweater

Out of everything my human pulled out for me, I think this pink patterned sweater works the best! So maybe I will just wear this and some accessories.

What do you think? Was there some wardrobe overcompensation going on here?

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.