Header Ads

Throwback Tortie Thursday, Featuring Binga



Binga posing with a card of herself

I thought it would be fun to do a Throwback Thursday post featuring Binga, so I looked back to see what she was doing in January 2014, before I was even born. And it turned out she was pretty busy! Here she is, posing with a Valentine’s Day card of herself. My human was taking cards and books to vend at the San Diego cat show that month. That was the last San Diego cat show she went to without me! (If you are curious, you can see Binga’s card at my Zazzle shop.)

tortoiseshell cat posing with front paws on box on table

She also spent some time on the dining room table, which always seemed to be cluttered back in those days. Here she is with her paws on a box that may or may not have already been opened.

shadow of tortoiseshell cat on wall

This is from one of my human’s favorite photo sessions of Binga. The light coming in from the dining room windows was at just the right angle to throw a shadow on the wall.

portrait of tortoiseshell cat

And here is the shadow herself.

tortoiseshell cat in home office

Binga spent a lot of time supervising my human in her office. The vision board on the bulletin board is still there… and my human is still waiting for everything but the big, fancy desk. (She actually has a better one.)

tortoiseshell cat photo bombing somali cat

But what was she doing more than anything else? Photo bombing Sparkle, of course!

I hope you enjoyed this look back at Binga!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.