Header Ads

Mews and Nips: Raw Feeding, A Cozy Cat Bed, A Visit to a Cat Sanctuary, and More



cat-computer-keyboard

My apologies for today’s abbreviated version of Mews and Nip, we’ll be back with a full version next week. I’ve kind of felt like the kitty shown above all week – I just didn’t have quite enough energy to get it all done!

If you missed any of the stories featured on the Conscious Cat this week, here’s a recap: on Monday, a feline veterinarian offered a comprehensive look at the benefits of raw feeding, on Tuesday, we reviewed a self-warming hooded cat bed, on Wednesday, guest blogger Casey Hersch told us about her visit to the magical Lanai Cat Sanctuary, on Thursday, we featured adorable cat sweatshirts, and on Friday, we introduced you to P.S. I Love You More Than Tuna.

Today’s video of a kitty trying to distract a monk from his meditation made me smile. I guess sometimes, meditating with cats can be challenging!

Have a great weekend!

contribute banner ad

The post Mews and Nips: Raw Feeding, A Cozy Cat Bed, A Visit to a Cat Sanctuary, and More appeared first on The Conscious Cat.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.