Header Ads

Dressing Up Like a Superhero



somali cat wondering what to wear for dress up your pet day

It’s Dress Up Your Pet Day! As you know, I dress up all the time, so I wanted to do something a little bit different today, something out of the ordinary.

somali cat dressed up like a superhero

So I decided to be Wonderkitty today! What could be cooler than being a superhero on Dress Up Your Pet Day?

somali cat as wonderkitty

But I think there’s something missing! Didn’t the human version of Wonderkitty wear something on her head? I need that too.

somali cat wearing Wonderkitty costume, and a tiara

Unfortunately, all I have to wear is a tiara. I guess that will have to do.

somali cat questioning wearing the tiara with her Wonderkitty costume

This may not be the most appropriate headwear for a superhero.

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.