Header Ads

30 Human Foods Dogs Can and Can’t Eat (+11 Toxic and Dangerous)



human foods dogs can and can't eat
Infographic showing which human foods dogs can eat and which are toxic

When I got my first puppy at the age of 14, I wondered if I can give her bananas, apples, grapes and similar fruits and treats. Even ice cream! Little did I know that some of these treats and fruits can be harmful and even deadly to dogs.

So I gave Lucy some chocolate…

Needless to say, I ended up taking my puppy to the vet. In the end, everything was OK, but that was a valuable lesson for me, don’t give your dog sweats!

After doing some research, it turns out that many people wonder about this same question. I’ve decided to create a helpful infographic about this, and hopefully, many of you will find it useful.

If I excluded something in this list, please comment below or send me a message on Twitter.

Recommended Reading:

The post 30 Human Foods Dogs Can and Can’t Eat (+11 Toxic and Dangerous) appeared first on Woof Dog.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.