Header Ads

More Shopping With Me!



somali cat in car, ready for more shopping

Can you believe I got to go shopping with my human twice in one week? This time we went to the local pet shop. The big chain store doesn’t have one of the foods we eat, so she gets it at this store instead.

somali cat checking out nip carrots

I love this particular store because they have an awesome toy section, and I can reach the shelves where the toys are located! So this is pretty much my first stop every time we go. You’ve seen me here before, I’m sure!

somali cat on leash in pet store

There were a couple of other shoppers there, and they enjoyed visiting with me. For some reason, they seem to think seeing a cat on a leash is something special. I do it all the time, so it’s not that big of a deal to me.

somali cat on counter at pet shop

It was just a quick stop — my human grabbed the food, let me visit with the other shoppers, and then we checked out.

somali cat with airplane ears and tongue out

My one complaint? My human did not let me get any toys! I felt a little bit cheated.

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.