Header Ads

Playtime at My House



somali cat with dress and desk bell for playtime

Yes, this really is playtime at my house! When my human turns on the studio lights and pulls out a dress and the desk bell, I’m usually right there, purring and just waiting for the fun to begin!

somali cat in dress, striking a pose

First my human puts the dress on me and I practice my poses for the camera.

somali cat in a dress with desk bell

Then I get to practice my tricks! I get to ring the desk bell all I want.

somali cat ringing desk bell while wearing dress

Of course I get lots of treats for ringing the desk bell on cue.

somali cat giving high five with wrong paw

Then I practice my High Fives. Oops, I used the wrong paw! I’m supposed to only use my right paw for High Fives.

somali cat in dress doing a paw shake

I also do some paw shakes, and maybe some other tricks that my human wants me to work on. I know most kitties don’t think this looks like playtime, but I think it is all very fun! Plus the whole time I’m doing it, I have my human’s full attention.

somali cat in dress with actual cat toy

Don’t worry, I get to play like a regular kitty too!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.