Header Ads

I Could Use Some Purrs….



Hi everybuddy. As some of you may know, I haven’t been feeling too well lately. I’m not eating very much, and that has the lady with the yellow hair all worried about me. She said I’m already too skinny, I don’t need to lose any more weight. I think I’m just svelte.

Zoey lying in her hammick

She dragged me, hissing and spitting, to the evil vet. They stole some of my bloods and said that I have some pancreatitis going on. That doesn’t help the gastrointestinal problems I already have. So now I have to take some more medicines and stuff to help me feel better.

If you could spare some purrs, good thoughts, prayers…anything you can muster up for me…so that I feel better and start eating more, me and the lady with the yellow hair would appreciate it.



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! https://ift.tt/2PinOAv
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.