Header Ads

Stair Outtakes… and a Couple More



one of several stair outtakes

You gotta figure with all that stair climbing the other day, there would be outtakes… and there were! Like the one above of me giving a raspberry.

somali cat rubbing face on stairs

Here I am, marking the stairs to the backyard as mine. Of course I had to — we get all sorts of critters around here! I spent so much time doing this, I caught my human impatiently tapping her foot, waiting for me to finish.

somali cat on forgotten staircase

And… surprise! There was a whole nother set of stairs that my human forgot to add into the stairs blog post! These lead to a small, unfinished workroom underneath the living room. Since last year, it got filled with ducts to add an air conditioning unit to the room. Which already needs to be replaced because it does not work very well.

therapy cat, with human's hand in photo

Enough of the stairs. Once again, we have a guest appearance by… my human’s hand! You can see the disappointment in my face. I really hate when she does that.

somali cat wearing glasses, with tongue out

And finally, we are ending the way we started… with me giving a raspberry! I hope you enjoyed this week’s outtakes. I will probably have more for you in the near future!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.