Header Ads

Outside Photo Session



somali cat with front paws on concrete table

Just because I have my own photo studio now, it doesn’t mean I can’t model elsewhere! My human and I spent time in the front yard to get some fresh air and to do an outside photo session.

somali cat posing on steps for outside photo session

I was posing in different places all over the yard. I posed on the steps by the side of the house.

somali cat posing by memorial garden

I posed by the memorial garden that the previous owner set up for a beloved dog. It’s probably the prettiest spot in the front yard.

somali cat walking on her leash

I also went walking around the front yard. I always enjoy doing that.

close up of somali cat outside

We even did some nice close up shots.

Somali cat on leash ready to go inside

All too soon we had to go back inside. But I didn’t mind — it was time for dinner!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.