Header Ads

The Un-Valentine



WAFFLES:  Hey, Boss? Did you like the valentine I gave you yesterday? 


KATIE:  Valentine? What valentine? You didn't give me a valentine.

WAFFLES:  Yeah I did. It was a heart-shaped box of chicken treats.

KATIE:  What heart-shaped box of chicken treats?


WAFFLES:  You didn't get any?

KATIE:  Get any? I didn't even see it. Waffles?

WAFFLES:  Boss?

KATIE:  You ate them all, didn't you.


WAFFLES:  Um, maybe you had some and you just forgot?

KATIE:  Waffles, you should know by now that I never forget. 

WAFFLES:  That's not true. You forgot to give me a valentine. 




WAFFLES:  Like I said, Waffles. I never forget.


Happy Un-Valentines Day!
Glogirly calls Valentines Day a Hallmark holiday. As much fun as flowers and chocolates are, she and Gloman have always believed they don't need a special day to show their love for each other. That's what every day of the year is for. Oh, they still exchanged texts with lots of heart emojis yesterday...but they do that every day. 

Pretty sure Waffles feels the same way, especially when it comes to Katie. He doesn't need a special day or a fancy red tie to impress her and profess his love for her. Much to Katie's chagrin, he does that all the time. Every. Single. Day. 




No comments

Powered by Blogger.