Header Ads

THE DARK KNIGHT ASTRID



Caturday Art 

I selected a photo of Astrid from June 2014 for today’s art. I have no idea if it ever appeared on the blog, but if it did and someone out there actually remembers, they have a better memory than I do.

 

Dark Knight Astrid

 

Astrid was sitting on her haunches playing with a wand toy.

I wanted to do something different this week and not go back to Painnt, which I use most weeks. After trying ten or so other photo-editing apps, I did go back to Painnt. This is the Dark Knight effect with the coloring setting on summer. I also used piZap to add the Perplex filter at about 50 percent and the border.

Astrid is entering her art in Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty’s Caturday Art blog hop. If you’d like to enter some art of your own or just find links to that of your fellow bloggers, click on Athena’s badge.

Here is the original photo of Astrid. I know I am a bit prejudiced, but I think she is totally adorable.


Sunday Selfie Reminder

Another week has sped by, and it’s time for you to get your selfie snapped so you can rest “easy” on Sunday. No volunteers here yet for the prestigious honor of being the selfie participant. However, whichever of the Kitties Blue shows up, I can say with certainty they will be celebrating Valentine’s Day.

We look forward to your participation, especially if you haven’t joined us for a while. Maybe you’d like to turn your selfie into a Valentine for someone special and give them a shout out on the hop. If that isn’t an incentive for you, I do know that will get a couple of Kitties Blue rushing forward to be the selfie host.

See you tomorrow.

 

The post THE DARK KNIGHT ASTRID appeared first on The Cat On My Head.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.